C-Town
August 17, 2017, 04:08:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:                              cry cry munch      “Sleep is good, death is better; but of course the best thing would be to have never been born at all.”skully

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game Two: Sanctuary for Vince - Game Over  (Read 23448 times)
Harvey Whipple
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2009, 11:58:23 AM »

Jeez I disappear into the suburbs for a few days for some larceny and when I return, an angry mob has lynched one of our own. I have to say I feel a little responsible. My attempt at priming the pump as it were in an effort to get loose lips sinking ships has snowballed into an ugly tableau of mob rule.

No hard feelings Ian, you were a man among men and one of the best damn boilermakers to ever make a boiler
 *pours out some Faygo*

And now without a back alley surgeon, I fear the worst is yet to come for Charlie.
Harvey Whipple
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2009, 12:20:39 PM »

oh yeah, I almost forgot.....

VOTE: Britney Delderfield

It's always the shy ones.
Britney Delderfield
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2009, 03:26:53 PM »

Oh Ian   Cry

Oh sheesh Harvey W. I'm not a gross scientologist! I'm too vapid even for them.  But, I implore you to unvote me.  Facts:
1. You were the first one to finger Ian, which made me a little suspicious of you.  But hey, in all fairness, those goggles made him look so gee dee scientist-y, which in my mind is pretty much equivelent to scientologisty. 
2.  Out of those left (Kathy, Luke, Martin, you, me) I was the only one to NOT vote to lynch Ian.  If I were a scientologist and knew Ian was a beautiful kind-hearted Charlie, why wouldn't I have jumped on that lynch-wagon?
3.  Votes for Ian came in this order: Harvey, Jacob, Martin, Kathy, Luke.  Luke's vote wasn't even necessary--was he trying to blend himself in with an angry mob of Charlies???

VOTE: Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2009, 03:27:12 PM »

Britney Delderfield is definitely suspect, ya'll.  Defend yourself, Britney.
Luke Murphy
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2009, 03:43:03 PM »

Oh Ian   Cry

Oh sheesh Harvey W. I'm not a gross scientologist! I'm too vapid even for them.  But, I implore you to unvote me.  Facts:
1. You were the first one to finger Ian, which made me a little suspicious of you.  But hey, in all fairness, those goggles made him look so gee dee scientist-y, which in my mind is pretty much equivelent to scientologisty. 
2.  Out of those left (Kathy, Luke, Martin, you, me) I was the only one to NOT vote to lynch Ian.  If I were a scientologist and knew Ian was a beautiful kind-hearted Charlie, why wouldn't I have jumped on that lynch-wagon?
3.  Votes for Ian came in this order: Harvey, Jacob, Martin, Kathy, Luke.  Luke's vote wasn't even necessary--was he trying to blend himself in with an angry mob of Charlies???

Vote: Luke Murphy

You make a few good points, but you say I'm guilty because of my superfluous vote for Ian.  Then you imply that a scientologist would immediately jump "on that lynch-wagon" because they would have known Ian was a Charlie.  If that is the case, then why wouldn't I have immediately voted for Ian?

I voted for Ian because I thought he was guilty.  I didn't even pay attention to the number of votes made or who other people were voting for.  That is an oversight on my part and it won't happen again.  But now you're turning our mistake into my mistake, and I have a problem with that.  Sheldon doesn't like this.  She doesn't like this at all.

Unvote, you floozy.
Martin Ramos
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2009, 08:39:16 AM »

Holy shit, guys.  This is bad.  This is really bad.  What are we going to do?!?  I ordered a pizza for delivery twelve hours ago and it still hasn’t arrived for the Super Bowl party!   And now the Super Bowl is over. 

I bet you that pizza delivery guy is probably eating our half plain, half pubic hair pizza as we speak! 

Damn it, what am I going to do with this coupon?  Huh?!?!  Tell me, what am I going to do.   

Martin Ramos
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2009, 08:49:37 AM »

Hey guys.  Sorry.  False alarm.  Turns out we must have eaten the pizza.  I found it, or at least the regurgitated parts of it behind my television set.

Anyway, as promised, here is the video Kathy took last night.  Skip to the :50 mark, that's when it really heats up.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/U6EicZFeBT8&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/U6EicZFeBT8&rel=0</a>
Martin Ramos
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2009, 10:14:03 AM »

But enough fun and games.  This is serious business.  This is why I’m training to be an assistant manager.   To take care of business.

Britney:  Where the fuck were you when all the voting was going down?  I have half a mind to vote for you because you were nowhere to be found. 

Luke:
why wouldn't I have immediately voted for Ian?

May I remind you that we already voted for Ian before you even showed up on the scene.  You didn't vote for him immediately because you weren't even here yet.  I don’t know what kind of sick Scientology mumbo-jumbo you were up to, and I don’t want to know.   You threw your vote in at the last minute and you can't tell us otherwise.

I hope you rot in your version of hell, you Greta Van Susteren obsessed freak.

VOTE:  Luke Murphy

Luke Murphy
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2009, 12:18:30 PM »

But enough fun and games.  This is serious business.  This is why I’m training to be an assistant manager.   To take care of business.

Britney:  Where the fuck were you when all the voting was going down?  I have half a mind to vote for you because you were nowhere to be found. 

Luke:
why wouldn't I have immediately voted for Ian?

May I remind you that we already voted for Ian before you even showed up on the scene.  You didn't vote for him immediately because you weren't even here yet.  I don’t know what kind of sick Scientology mumbo-jumbo you were up to, and I don’t want to know.   You threw your vote in at the last minute and you can't tell us otherwise.

I hope you rot in your version of hell, you Greta Van Susteren obsessed freak.

VOTE:  Luke Murphy

Just because I wasn't commenting doesn't mean I wasn't reading.

I am not a scientologist.  Don't make the same mistake twice.
Luke Murphy
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2009, 12:25:00 PM »

I am going to go ahead and

VOTE: Britney Delderfield

She remained silent while we regretfully killed one of our own and then she comes out of the Scientology center, reeking of thetans, to use her false logic to vote for me.
The Love Nazi
Charlie

« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2009, 01:01:21 PM »

ACCUSATIONS
(with 5 players present, it will take 3 votes to lynch)

• Luke Murphy: (2) - Britney Delderfield, Martin Ramos
  • Britney Delderfield: (2) - Harvey Whipple, Luke Murphy
  • Kathy Berryman: (0)
  • Martin Ramos: (0)
  • Harvey Whipple: (0)
Kathy Berryman
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2009, 01:14:42 PM »

Oh dear.  It looks like I have to decide.  And after Ian, it's hard for me to vote for anyone.  But Britney's all young and all that, and she says about her own self that she's hot, and that pisses me off (and not just because I'm jealous).  And then she starts off talking like a dumb blonde or something but then goes and says she's not "vapid," and that makes me wonder if she can be trusted, because would a dumb blonde know the word "vapid"?  And THEN she goes on and on explaining why she's voting for Luke, when any real dumb blonde would vote for Harvey just because he voted for her.

Plus she may think goggles make a person look "scientist-y," but to me they're a beautiful memorial to our fallen hero, a man who knew how to make a rather unconventionally attractive lady like me feel like the best kind of hussy. 

Luke, on the other hand, is just pathetic.  Always going on and on about Sheldon (his girlfriend).  You're not fooling anyone, fella.

So, VOTE:  Britney Delderfield.  I'm not sure she's a Scientologist, but I do know I just can't take the competition.

The Love Nazi
Charlie

« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2009, 12:04:29 AM »

GAME OVER
<a href="http://www.c-town.us/flash12345/gameover2.swf" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.c-town.us/flash12345/gameover2.swf" target="_blank">http://www.c-town.us/flash12345/gameover2.swf</a></a>
SCIENTOLOGISTS WIN!

STILL ALIVE

• Kathy Berryman - Scientology Spokesperson
  • Martin Ramos - Scientology Cultist

DEAD AND BURIED

• Luke Murphy - Charlie
  • Britney Delderfield - The Scrivener
  • Harvey Whipple - Charlie

Congratulations to the Scientologists, who now have set up shop across the street from Mr. Hong's Magical Hom Bow Stand. Welcome to Chinatown! May you induct many of our future citizens into your cult.

If anything, this proves why playing hastily can kill the town just as quickly as it saved them in Game One. This was still a lot of fun, hopefully next time won't go so fast (I keep hope alive, if nothing else.) See you next time!

Love,
GMCharlie

PS: You may now discuss the game, whether you died in it or not!
Professor Cloverfield
Charlie

« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2009, 07:15:19 AM »

A few unmerciful hours?  Shocked

I guess I had it coming.  Embarrassed
Kathy Berryman
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2009, 10:27:36 AM »

We Scientologists are aces!  Our first kill, we get the back-alley surgeon, and my deciding vote got the scrivener lynched.  Spooky, eh? 

Clearly, we are the master race.  Bow down and take your personality tests, raw meat!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: