C-Town
August 17, 2017, 04:10:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:                              cry cry munch      “Sleep is good, death is better; but of course the best thing would be to have never been born at all.”skully

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hospital  (Read 1972 times)
Anonymous
« on: October 30, 2013, 09:49:12 AM »

Tinnitus can be perceived in one or both ears or in the head.

The uppity distance conveys the tax.
The second-hand cotton incorporates the hour.
How does the tasty print investigate the love?

I'm trying Lipo-Flavonoid.

Will report findings.
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 10:40:58 AM »

Sucker.
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 10:41:50 AM »

Why don't you just chew on lemon peels?
Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 12:06:26 PM »

The real question is: How does the tasty print investigate the love?
Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 02:15:44 PM »

Lemon peels help tinnitus?  Are they high in Ribo-Flavonoids?

I put honey in my ears to no avail.
Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 02:55:16 PM »

Lemon peels are where (or part of where) lipoflavonoids come from.  It's the pith, specifically, that's good for you.  Not that I believe this will do anything for tinnitus.

Honey in the ears helps with earache, but I've never heard of it mitigating tinnitus.  Tinnitus, one is pretty much stuck with.  Sad but true.
Anonymous
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 02:59:41 PM »

Unless it's an ear wax-related problem. But you don't seem to have an ear wax-related problem. You seem like the type who's been banging on drums and shooting off firearms without proper ear protection. So you're stuck with it, at least for now (advances in modern medicine might provide you a cure for your ailment, someday).
Anonymous
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 04:19:00 PM »

Unless it's an ear wax-related problem. But you don't seem to have an ear wax-related problem. You seem like the type who's been banging on drums and shooting off firearms without proper ear protection. So you're stuck with it, at least for now (advances in modern medicine might provide you a cure for your ailment, someday).
This place has suddenly become frightening.
Anonymous
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2013, 05:17:21 PM »

Safe guess in Chinatown.
Anonymous
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2013, 06:43:00 PM »

Nah. Hidden cameras, private detectives, the whole works.
Anonymous
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2014, 06:06:36 PM »

Interestingly enough, ingesting alcohol (beer, mostly) can make you a more attractive target for a mosquito bite. This could be because the alcohol slightly raises your body temperature and reduces your reaction time, but it is probably mostly due to the increased apathy the target may exude when under the influence. According to one research study, mosquitos landed on study participants much more frequently after they began drinking beer:

“Thirteen volunteers (12 men from 20 to 58 years old and a 24-year-old woman) were chosen as test hosts and a 30-year-old man was established as a control. We measured ethanol content in sweat, sweat production, and skin temperature before and after ingestion of 350 ml of beer (ethanol concentration 5.5%) by volunteers and compared them with a control subject. Our study demonstrated that percent mosquito landing on volunteers significantly increased after beer ingestion compared with before ingestion, showing clearly that drinking alcohol stimulates mosquito attraction.”
Anonymous
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2016, 10:41:50 AM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: