C-Town
December 14, 2017, 10:09:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:                              cry cry munch      “Sleep is good, death is better; but of course the best thing would be to have never been born at all.”skully

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zzzooo  (Read 1495 times)
Anonymous
« on: January 21, 2012, 01:09:18 AM »

This zoo needs a choo choo or a funicular
Anonymous
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 01:16:32 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GCo5y8FtxRU&rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/GCo5y8FtxRU&rel=0</a>
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 07:17:59 AM »

Anonymous
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 08:31:01 AM »

Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 09:55:10 AM »

A kiwi!
Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 11:37:46 AM »

A kiwi!
Correct! An honorary mammal.
Anonymous
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2016, 10:28:05 AM »

Latest addition.

Anonymous
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2016, 02:18:22 PM »

I wish that leopard would come back to life and rip out both their throats.
Anonymous
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2017, 07:00:58 PM »

Octopuses and their relatives (cuttlefish and squid) represent an island of mental complexity in the sea of invertebrate animals. Since my first encounters with these creatures about a decade ago, I have been intrigued by the powerful sense of engagement that is possible when interacting with them. Our most recent common ancestor is so distant—more than twice as ancient as the first dinosaurs—that they represent an entirely independent experiment in the evolution of large brains and complex behavior. If we can connect with them as sentient beings, it is not because of a shared history, not because of kinship, but because evolution built minds twice over. They are probably the closest we will come to meeting an intelligent alien.
Anonymous
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2017, 05:38:22 PM »

Maybe the octopi will finally unite and take over.
Anonymous
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2017, 07:41:49 PM »

Octopuses and their relatives (cuttlefish and squid) represent an island of mental complexity in the sea of invertebrate animals. Since my first encounters with these creatures about a decade ago, I have been intrigued by the powerful sense of engagement that is possible when interacting with them. Our most recent common ancestor is so distant—more than twice as ancient as the first dinosaurs—that they represent an entirely independent experiment in the evolution of large brains and complex behavior. If we can connect with them as sentient beings, it is not because of a shared history, not because of kinship, but because evolution built minds twice over. They are probably the closest we will come to meeting an intelligent alien.

Maybe all nem smarts is what makes 'em so tasty.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: